Most Recent Posts
- Focus on the good in others
- Symbolic rituals for the New Year
- Sniff out your next date: the pheromone party
- Dating: Do men really prefer blondes?
- Youth Theory collagen supplements
- Sexy kizomba dance
- Giving thanks: An attitude of gratitude
- Scarves: Functional winter fashion
- Beauty poisons: Toxic cosmetics
- Does marijuana cure cancer?
- The power of an apology in relationships
- Sexy Halloween costumes for bedroom fun
Today’s EventsNo Events Today
Tag Archives: discrimination and attractiveness
In early April, Samantha Brick published and article entitled, “‘There are downsides to looking this pretty’: Why women hate me for being beautiful.” Amazingly her article received international attention and outrage, simply because a woman went on record about her … Continue reading