Most Recent Posts
- Focus on the good in others
- Symbolic rituals for the New Year
- Sniff out your next date: the pheromone party
- Dating: Do men really prefer blondes?
- Youth Theory collagen supplements
- Sexy kizomba dance
- Giving thanks: An attitude of gratitude
- Scarves: Functional winter fashion
- Beauty poisons: Toxic cosmetics
- Does marijuana cure cancer?
- The power of an apology in relationships
- Sexy Halloween costumes for bedroom fun
Today’s EventsNo Events Today
Tag Archives: history of jeans
Jeans are a fashion staple in closets around the world. However, no piece of clothing is more American than blue jeans ―invented in 1873 by Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss. According to ideafinder.com, “These two visionary immigrants, turned denim, thread … Continue reading